Skip to main content

I'm fat.

Today I just wanna ramble. Here's my confession: I'M FAT. Today's post gonna be my confession on my fatness, how healthy and happy I think I am and photos of me which is - FAT.

Here are FAT pictures of me if you wanna laugh at me. Laugh all you want people.




So maybe you are thinking. Why am I so vain and love taking pictures of myself so much and why am I still uploading pictures to this blog if I'm such a loser and fatty. The answer to that question is that I love myself, and I love who I am. I take pictures of myself, look at it, smiled and thank god for making me look pretty enough even if I look prettier in pictures.

I know every girls dreamed of being as skinny as a model, and trust me, no matter how ugly you are, as long as you are skinny and proportional you will look good in almost any clothes you wear.
But you know what, here's another fact: When you are confident with what you are wearing you look good on ANYTHING you wear.

You might be thinking, "Ah, this is just another girl saying stuffs to comfort herself."
But wait, think. When you see two girl with the same body type and weight, but one is confident with what she is wearing and another is not, which one will look more beautiful?

I've always been complained by my families and close relatives on how fat I am, and today I'm sick of this thing. I've been being patient, listening and trying to do as what they want. I won't be naive and say I don't want to be skinny. Yes, I want to, but I still selfishly want to be skinny and still be able to eat the foods I want and not starve myself.

I still bake and cook high calories food like this.
I still try whatever I bake/cook in a moderate amount. 



I still bake more.


and almost everyone LOVES it. :)

What I'm tired of is not them complaining about my body weight. I don't want anyone to lie and say that im pretty and skinny either. What I'm tired of is that, why aren't they tired of saying that to me. Coz I myself is getting really tired and is making me starting to think that I don't care about my weight.
Yeah I don't CARE.
You still wanna laugh more on my fat pictures, here. Here are pictures of my fatness, curves and everything else you wanna complain about me. Tell me on my face, I'M FAT. But I'm gonna tell you on your face, I'm HAPPY!





MaxMara dress and GUESS Heels. 
and here if you all still want to compare me with my sister as always. Here I let you compare closely. See how kind I am?



You can even compare me to the girls in the Etude House Indonesia event earlier today.
Yeah, I'm Fat.

Here's what I think, I think I'm healthy and really happy. Because I eat to my satisfaction, enjoy my life and don't starve myself to death just to get a body as skinny as a sticky.
I'm not super fat that I have cholestrol. But I'm fat because I'm healthy.

So there you are, my confession. I just wanna share this to all you fat and healthy people. But hey, I don't think skinny is bad either. So girls, don't ever be discouraged because you are fat, cause big is the new beautiful. Remember, as long as you are confident, you are beautiful the way you are. You are beautiful in your way. :)

Thank you for you people who are still reading this post or even still reading my blog despite how fat, vain and unattractive I am. and also thank you for you guys who are complaining to me for my own good.
But let's just embrace what we have and live like everyday is the last day you're gonna live.

Some more pictures on Etude House event earlier. :)



 and yeah, no matter how much you say I'm fat, I still drink high calories drink. :)




 "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. 
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary. STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH
-Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and Pixar Animation Studios. Rest In Peace.....-

XOXO,
Karin

Comments

  1. I dont think you are fat! :D Probably its those comments from society that pictures an ideal body being slim.. However Big is Beautiful.. Be you, cos you dont want to waste your time being someone you are not.. Most people brag about their strengths.. However you brag about the THING that you thought is your weakness.. I'm proud of you! I would love to indulge in your cooking though! :P Have a splendid cooking experience! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy honey you look so pretty esp d fto yg ke 3 sama yg k 6!! so jealous of ur dimples :) n this is such a nice and inspiring post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!
    Your confidence and outspoken mind really got into me!
    I was once starved myself and nearly fainted during PE :(
    I was young and foolish. Thanks to my parents love, I am now a happy and healthy 55kilos! :)
    So kudos to you! I think you look radiant and yes, confident girls are the prettiest!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame