Skip to main content

11.11.11 - Make a wish.

Today's post gonna lots of things I did this week and a mix of everything else. --
I think I'm getting sick :( It's not a really good season right now in Indonesia. My brother and a lot of my friends is having flu and coughing a lot lately and I've been drinking lots of vitamins to keep my body fit. But I guess it's not working really well, because I'm having a sore throat right now, early signs of coughs, I guess? :/

and Hey, look at what I baked this week! :)

Home made Lagsana! 

and a Chocolate Fudge Cake!! :) 

I don't have time to write the recipe here on my blog, but please do ask if you want me to blog about how I cook my recipes. I'd be happy to share it with you just like my teokbokki post on 2010. Hahaha. 

Anyway, #apple users, have you downloaded ios 5? Cause I did, and I'm loving my iMessage, iCloud and reminders on my ipad. Except the fact that I got really fed up with the downloading of ios5. I watched a lot of reviews about the new iPhone 4s and I think the only outstanding part about it is that it has SIRI and it looks pretty good and promising. But why do I feel that it's not a much difference compared to iPhone 4 and that apple is launching it too soon? -- So guys, what do you think, would you buy and iPhone 4s or wait for the iPhone 5? Do visit my brother's post on his blog about iPhone 4s's comparison with the Samsung Galaxy S II... Hmm. I guess I should stop talking about gadgets or I'd probably waste almost more than half of this post and lose its main point... hahaa.

Okay, so let's move on. So you are probably wondering what's 11.11.11 all about. I know, I know, it's such an awesome date and you should make a wish and all. But there's more to it! It's my BIRTHDAY!!!  So I guess you could probably close this post right now if you are not interested in reading my wish list for my birthday, I won't get mad. Hahaha. I'm just making this post cause I just finalize my birthday party with my event organizer and I'm really happy about it! :) I'm providing this wish list in case you want to buy me a gift and don't know what to buy, you can refer to this post, =p

So here I go. I'm gonna start the wish list from the most unreasonable to the kinda-reasonable ones of course! Just so that you can choose,,,, hahahha. 

1) A pink SMART Car. 
OR
a pink mini cooper XD

2) Mac Book Air 13 inch 256 GB

3) THE IPHONE 4S - White 64 GB!! 

4) Lumix GF3 PINKK!

5) Aristan PINK MIXER. I can't believe I found a mixer with this colour, so I will kindly put a link to that so that you could easily click, or if no one is kind enough to buy it for me, I guess I will buy it next time? Link to product in AMAZON.
ISN'T IT SOO CUTE???!!! How could this possibly be true... 

6) A chanel bag with pink colour? 

7) Swarovski rhinestones?
I could never find a store in Jakarta area which have complete colours of swarovski rhinestones to put on my gadgets and I'm really sad. :(

8) Any Juicy Couture stuffs would be fine! :D
Well I guess that's all that's out of my imagination right now. Anyway, you don't need to really buy me these stuffs of course! Hahaha. I will love any cute pink stuffs you give me. :) But, mom & dad, if you're reading this, you should probably really make my wish my come true. XD!! 


Here's a random challenge for you guys who still stayed till the last bit of my random post.

Love, 
KarinZhou

Comments

  1. Blog yang simpel tapi cantik dan menarik, artikelnya pun cukup informatif dan imajinatif...saling berkunjung dan berkomentar ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love pink a lot ya? :) hihi. I'm following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all.. The mistake is that there are two "the"'s.. Anyway.. I think A minicooper is cool.. :D a brand new one is about 750jt in indonesia.. second hand is 300jt. :D SO! When am i able to taste your lasagna's?? :D

    -KaitoKid-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lasagne is one of my favourite meals! It sounds like you are a great cook. I'm getting sick too. I hope you start to feel better :(

    I want all of the things on your wish list too :) I wish I was rich!!
    Amy xxx
    http://fashionsastranger.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the chanel bag you put there is apparently fake because a real chanel bag will have another flap inside the big flap with clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so pinky!!!!

    T.T I'm really sobbing at the fact that I can't attend ur i-bet-it-will-be-freakin-awesome bubble gum themed bday party! but lemme wish u a very happy sweet 16 first!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame