Skip to main content

Ko Sugih's Birthday!

So about 2 weeks ago on the 12th of July was my oldest brother's birthday! and as I always do I always post my family member's birthday photos on my blog!! yeayy. and this time its Ko Sugih's.
To be honest I haven't bought any gift for him until now, so for now I think I can only present him this post lol.

So we had this dinner at ninety nine Pesanggrahan. For you guys who don't know where the place is, it's on top of the Ranch Market in Pesanggrahan. I really love the place!! I mean not only ninety nine itself, the starbucks, ranch market and the restaurants all have a very nice interior design and I feel very comfortable everytime I go there. So you guys should definitely go there and grab some coffee or lunch :). I think the ninety nine here is the biggest out of all the other ninety nine restaurants.

The price of the food is of course very pricy but I'd make an exception for some foods there that are worth every penny, which to be honest I've never been disappointed with the food or even service there.

Okay moving on to the pictures.
Outfit of the day!
 and as always of course some camho shots ;p

the birthday guy!! <3 p="p">
 my sis in law, her mom and my niece :P
 my 2nd brother and my cutie niece
 everyone wanna hold this cutie pie <3 p="p">


 family shot, minus my brother, mom and dad lol. I really love this picture!!
 my beautiful sis and me!!!
and as I said, they do have a very beautiful interior. you know this is the type of restaurant that look at every small details which other restaurants fail to do. for example table 8 at Mulia Hotel, the interior design is very good and the lighting is unbelievably good (especially when taking pictures) but has like the worst food ever. I went there like about twice and every time is always disappointing. But anyway I really like this place. 



 the place was like so packed, there are like 3 birthdays that day (including my brother's)
my brother's family shot. even though Zoe wasn't look the camera, I think I really love this shot. 
I love this set of photos as well! Zoe, you're just so damn gorgeous <3 p="p">


 cakes that makes you drool
my brother's colleagues came as well.


 my sis in law and her mom!!
WARNING if you're feeling hungry please do not proceed, especially if you're fasting! 


 broccoli cream soup




 I really wanna tell you the name of this dish, but I forgot. Sorry >.< But it's under "Croque" and the most recommended one.
CAKE TIMMEEEE! My sis in law bought this big ass Raspberry Red Velvet cake from the cakery (i think that's the name) beside ninety nine. and it's super delicious. OMG. I know u guys have definitely tried or at least heard of Union's delicious red velvet cake but this one is different. It has this light raspberry taste which isn't very heavy and creamy compared to Union's cake. There is also some raspberry bits inside the cake. I can eat 2 slices of this cake and only eat half of the Union's one. But both are very different and delicious. :) 

 "That looks yummy daddy!!!"


anyway, it was a day well spent and a very happy day for everyone. no diet for that day and enjoyed every bit of the food. I would rate ninety nine 9/10 just because the price is really pricy. But nevertheless you guys should still try it ;)

Love,
KarinZhou

Comments

  1. heyy karin! didn't know that you're here. are u here for study too? atau lbran aja? yea let's meet up


    VISIT:
    AlvianaKalin
    viethefoodamateur
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great time! and love the food pictures, makes me hungry haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bangs, they're just so beautiful! :D

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame