Skip to main content

CNY and start of 2011

Okay guys. It's officially been more than a month since I last blogged. I'm sorry. =( I really had no inspiration on what to write. and now I feel like writing a book to post here. hahaha. So this gonna be a very long post about me and how I spend my first and second month of this year. 

First of all I wanna wish all of you out there who is celebrating. Happy Chinese New Year!! (I know I know its late) I hope you guys got a lot of angpaos and don't forget to share me some of it. lol jk.

So, the beginning of the year, and of course it means the start of another semester in my university.   My uni is a fast track university, I get to graduate in 3 years, but that also means I don't get long holidays like you all do. As I'm also a member of the student body organization in my uni, I need to plan events for the upcoming months especially valentine which is coming soon. lots of test and assignments are coming up too. Lots of stuffs to do and so little time. It feels like 24 hours a day is never enough. == I'm even writing the draft of this post at the car on the trip to bandung. (which i will share later in the next post). I also need to plan my sweet 16 birthday party which is 10 months away from now. You must all  be wondering why am I planning it this early. haha. It's because my birthday will be on 11-11-11 and what's worst is that it's a friday. ==

Can you imagine how many people is going to get married on that day? and how much will the price of the place will be? hmm. thinking about it is already making me stressed out. Not to mention that I haven't found an event organizer. So please guys, if you happen to know any good event organizer, please do give me some information, you will really help in making my life easier. mwhahahhaa. thanks a bunch lol. 


This chinese new year is really fun. Went dinner to suncity on CNY's eve and met all of met cousins which i didnt meet for a very long time. Hahahaha. Went to my aunt's house, and as usual all my aunt and uncle was bugging my brother and sister to get married as fast as possible. Well for me, i will just be supporting my uncle and auntie, coz that means more angpao for the next few years LOL.
Went to bandung on saturday which i will share my GREAT experience later in the next post. Hahaaha
Anyway i dont wanna bore you with ny writings. So here are the pictures as usual. p.s: tell me how did you spend your CNY too!!

























 


Follow my blog and my twitter
or email me at
karinzhou@hotmail.co.uk
please COMMENT, thanks. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame