Skip to main content

A crazy month.

It's been a crazy month. I got really sick and I'm so exhausted!!
About two weeks ago I got this cough (which is weird, considering I don't get sick a lot and especially not cough) and it's getting worse each day. Mornings are the worst, I cough so bad, I think I woke everyone in my room. What's worse is that the "Flu" decided to come along and torture me even more!
I just hate being sick you know. I have so many things to do, study, do my assignment, events and not to mention keeping up with my social life. Especially with the occasional procrastinating, I don't think I can get any work done by the time it's due. It's crazy. The only day I could get some rest was last sunday. I stayed home, drank some medicine and slept the whole day.

I didn't mean "busy" like "yeah, I was busy", I meant like really busy. I just don't get it, sometimes stuffs just come at the right time together! Like for example last week, I can hardly find any missing spot on my calendar. My days were full of classes and I had to go to a "Fun with Korea" event from thursday till saturday, which I really liked by the way. I talked to a few Koreans and had a lot of fun. I have always admired Korean culture and loved the language. Not to mention my love for languages and meeting new people.
Anyway long story short, I was so busy this semester that I didn't even realize the semester is ending. I haven't even finished half of my market research report or even find 50% respondents for my research. It's crazy. I went to class last saturday and completely blanked. I was so tired after the Korean night and was still so sick I don't know what to do. What's worse is that my teacher decided to go for a business trip next week and wants to have an extra class on Sunday. How great right?

I was so tired and sad that I actually cried and shouted in my room yesterday after my friend who wanted to skype with me suddenly disappeared. Lol. I know I'm still a kid. But I guess is not really about her suddenly disappearing, it's just about all the pressures I've been getting. I'm glad that all the dramas are finally over though or I think I might die soon. Hahaha.

But anyway being busy isn't that bad if I wasn't sick. I mean, I actually enjoy being busy. I don't need to think about dating or friends problems or any sort of stuffs. I get too busy to think of those dramas, so it isn't that bad at all you know. I just hope this sickness could quickly go away and I could continue and do my stuffs normally. and you guys should drink a lot vitamins and water, cause a lot of friends and families have been getting sick (sorry :p) and I think u might get it soon too if you don't be careful.

Here are some of the "Fun with Korea" event pictures.
With Ji Hyun eonni.
sis and me in Hanbok
before the Korean Night. Notice the mask I'm using? lol
so oppa and eonni decided to let us use this cute stickers on our cheeks -.- (pls don't mind my chubby cheeks ==)

with Brian oppa! 

Anyway I'm gonna go and continue with my studies for now. Talk to you guys soon. <3

love,
KarinZhou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame