Skip to main content

BIRTHDAY PARTAYY

So last Friday was my birthday!!! I was so happy for being a princess in one day. I want to especially thanks my Full Colour Event Organizer for organizing such a great event for me. I love it so much and its perfect. I love every little bit of it. Hahaha.
So anyway, here's how my birthday went!!
all of my friends and staffs from my uni surprised me and I was so extremely happy!! I don't even know how to express my feelings anymore. Look at the pretty cake I got!!!
cake for my bestie, Michelle!! :)

Look at the pretty cake get sliced by me X_X
Me kissing to the camera! Hahaha. Everyone was wearing pink because they know I LOVE PINK!!! hahahaa. How should I not be happy on that day??

 but then... another surprise came. I guess pictures speak more than words right?? so here you go...

and this is the picture of the day, me avoiding the water. LOL.
I should have known they were gonna do this, when I got to the canteen all of my friends wanted to take my phone including the new camera I got as a present. I thought they were all just curious about the camera and when I reached outside of the canteen, SPLASH, and before I know it all kinds of liquid and stuffs are already on my head.Hahaha. I didn't have time to go back to my house so I manage to change my clothes and went straight to the salon because my appointment with them is at 1pm. Luckily they washed my smelly hair and make me over.




 and here's the final look!

Didn't get to take a lot of pictures on the event because I was too busy. =( loll. But its was a tiring and fun night. On the way to the venue I realized that I forgot to bring the gifts to give out on the event, and my sister was holding to the keys for my room. Because of the traffic my driver took the keys and went straight to my house using a motorcycle to take things and let my dad drive. When it's time for the party a lot of people didn't came on time because of the traffic and the good date (11-11-11). I was so worried that no one would come but in the end people manage to come we partied till late. I was so happy that I didn't even realize the blisters on my legs because I jumped a lot using my heels. Hahaha.
and the problems didn't stop there. I reached home at 12 and was so tired, hoping I could just jump to my bed and sleep straight away, but guess what? the keys to my room were still in my maid and she's gone. So I slept at the guest room with my make up still on my face and just doze off. HAHAHA.

Such a fun night right? Woke up early in the morning, skipped my mandarin class and opened all of my presents!! YIPPY!
I got so many presents, look!

Look at the mess I made after I opened all of the presents!

this is a gift from my sister which I love the most!!! VS Sasoon Hair roller which can be heated!!!
another gift I love the most is a new camera I got, LUMIX GF3, a CANON photo printer and Blackberry Dakota!! all the pictures above is taken using my new camera, and I will show u some pictures I took with it in the next post!!!

Anyway since I can't give you any pictures on my birthday party how about some pictures of me?? :))





Leave some comments!!
Love,
KarinZhou

Comments

  1. Awwww its so great that you get to be a princess for the day!! You deserved all the fun after planning it for so long! I heard all about the party from Rency and she told me the whole thing was so grand and beautiful!! And lemme tell ya, you have great Uni friends!! Congratz girl, you're the luckiest princess with the sweetest 16. :D

    MUAHH! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame