Skip to main content

Contact lense + eyeliner + fake lashes = Great combo

Hey guys! What have you all been up to lately? Im really sorry that I cant update my blog as often as before as i need to concentrate on my studies, but i will try my best to update it!
Actually to tell you the truth the main reason why ive not been updating its because i dont want to open my laptop, lol. I know i know, lame reason right? But its not lah! See, what i mean by this is that, when i blog, i do need to open my laptop because i need to transfer my slr photos from the memory card, and then resize and adjust some of the lightings. While doing this and uploading it to the blog, it takes some time right?(because i have a lame internet! BOO!) I will then use this time to read blogs i love, surf the net, open facebook, find new interesting gadgets, watch utube videos and etc, and when its all done I've realized its almost more than 3-4 hours and is already too late at night(i mostly blog at night, thats the only spare time i have) and also lazy to blog. The thing is i love the net so much that i will not sleep if i suddenly find something interesting. Hahahaha. So there it is the reason.
So this time ive decided i will blog use using my laptop and will use my ipad to blog (even though i know i will also surf the net lah, but will be less unlikely because i use it everyday and will be most likely to be bored.) i will try to make the photo quality better and will also try to blog using my laptop and put up good quality photos for you all! As for now please forgive me for bad quality pictures. So now when u see bad quality pictures u know lah im blogging using my ipad and mostly will upload my cam whoring pictures and some random updates of what ive been up to lol lol. but dont forget to comment me of what uve been up to too okay? Loveee!

Okay So enough of the yapping. You must all been wondering whats the title got to do with all i wrote just now. But its nothing connected of course, its just about the pictures and how i love the combination of big contact lenses, eyeliner and mascara! Sooo, pictures speaks a
thousand words right? So here you go some pictures of me!











With my cute brothaa!





With my cute niece. Follow her on twitter! LOL @azoezhou


















































Hahaha excuse me for loving to take self portraits of my self so much. Lol. My bangs are now too long and i decided to not cut it. Btw, i changed my header, u like it? Do comment. ;)
Anyway ive been currently addicted to blinging my things(again). Hahaa. I didnt use swarovski but i only use rhinestones stickers. I bling my calculator and ipod touch case. It looks so ugly with the ipad camera, but i will post its later with my slr camera. :)








Anyway since i love my bro so much even if he's so naughty, here's another picture of me and him.



Comments


  1. Cute post!!
    Love your blog so much.)))

    I need your help...
    In August I depart to Greece on two weeks. I don't want to sit there on one place, I want to look at all most beautiful places.
    You were sometime in Greece? If yes, that there it is necessary to look and where it is possible to make beautiful photos?

    Thanks for earlier.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time here!!
    Your eyes looks huge here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for ur comment :)
    hope to see a new post !


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame