Skip to main content

Shop Till you Drop!

1.. 2… Ready…. Get Set……. GO!!!
Last Saturday was really a hectic and tiring day.
Wake up in the morning and went to my dentist, and guess what? I took off my braces!!! YEAAAY!!!! MWAHAHAHAA. So happy that I don’t even know how to express my feelings! *okay I know I’m over reacting here, but who CARE?!* Hahahaha.  Here’s my photo with and without my braces!


Went to the dentist at 11 A.M and got to take off my braces at 1.30. Can you imagine how long I waited for my appointment?! Only because of a stupid person who came LATE for his appointment?! *sigh*
But after I got my braces taken off I feel so FREE! MWAHAHAHA. I didn’t even remember about waiting 2 and a half hour for my appointment! The doctor told me to come back next week for my retainer and I don’t really care, coz what I care now is that I got my braces are OFF my teeth!! LOL…

After the dentist appointment I went to have my vocal lesson with my lil bro. Finished the vocal lesson at about 5 P.M and went to pick my sister up from her work at Senayan area. We planned to go for a midnight sale at Senayan City, Debenhams and waited for our brother.
While waiting for him we tried to eat Maquis, since everyone said that it’s super yummy and that I should definitely try it. My sister didn’t believe it at first, so we tried it and she actually took her words back! Lol.

We met with my brother after trying on some make up from Revlon, buying a Spongebob pillow and birthday present for my little brother, Gian. 




haha. Sugian loves his birthday present, I guess.! 

Since the midnight sale starts at 8 and ends at midnight we decided to “fill our fuel up” first and ate Fat Burger for dinner. It turns out to be delicious as well! But… it’s really really, just like it’s name; FAT.



So after our dinner we entered the super crowded Debenhams and ready to start for WAR. We went our separate way to buy all the things that we want.
Really… it was SUPER CROWDED! I can hardly breathe in there. By crowded, I mean more like the whole Jakarta people is there SHOPPING!!!! But I don’t really think its something odd, coz in there we could get a wallet with buy 1 get 2 promo!! 0.0 That’s like SUPER CHEAPPP!
I bought two t-shirt and a Christmas present for mom and dad. Well the whole shopping thing is more like me accompanying my sis to buy her office attires. *sigh again* LOL.


our tired faces! > <




Me and my sis met with my two brothers at the basement and went looking for our car everywhere. Apparently my brother forgot where he parked his car. *sigh more*. Ooh anyway on the way to basement we met my brother’s friend who is also a GREAAAT salsa dancer. (psstt check him out on google or youtube, just find "Reyno and Suci" and see how great he is!)



our family midnight shopping photo! haha.

After we found our car *at last*, we were stuck in the traffic inside the basement. You know how crowded that is?! We spent 45 Minutes only to get out from the basement.





cam whoring while striving to go out from the basement.

Not enough parking so cars were parked at the road outside Senayan City! ==
We got home at 12 A.M.

 By the way here's the t-shirt I bought!
cute isn't it? =]


anyway, check out this new cool website. www.ireviu.com ! Its a website for Indonesian people to talk about services, places and everything! 
Its easy to use too! Just go to www.ireviu.com and log in using your facebook account! 
You can write edit your profile, write reviews, search reviews, make events or even see what event is happening! How cool is that? 
You don't need to worry about where to eat or places with bad services any more! You can just go to www.ireviu.com and search for good places with good services! 
So what are you waiting for? Its free, so go and write reviews and opinions about everything! 


HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONEEEE! :D 

Follow my blog and my twitter
or email me at
karinzhou@hotmail.co.uk
please COMMENT, thanks. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame