Skip to main content

From Singapore, with love...


WARNING, HEAVY IMAGE POST.

Sorry guys for being such a bad blogger... :( I've been so busy. not actually that busy. haha. I'm just too lazy. 
Went to Universal Studio last week with my sister and my mom. met my sister's friends too. I had so much Fun! Love the place, and the friendliness of the crews there. the place is clean. you should all try the shrek 4D! its amazing. and the indoor rides too! eventho I was quite disappointed with the small place. went there at about 3p.m and finished all around 6p.m. went back to jakarta the next day. and as always, the best part of Singapore is still their foods! haha.

at the air plane. :)


at the MRT.. :)

me!! :D


THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOO!! :D

PoPs! :)




dancingg. dancinggg. :)

Charlie Chaplin! he is so cute!!! 

the beautiful lady, Marilyn Monroe


Broadway.


Journey to Far Far Away.





LOVE THIS PICTURE!


bought some delicious hot dogs

durian,, oohh i love you. xD

at the airport going back to jakartaa

arrived to Jakarta and was welcomed with hundreds of people in Immigration..

I will try to post more yaa guyss. hahaa. see u in the next post. !




Follow my blog and my twitter
@KarinZhou
or email me at
karinzhou@hotmail.co.uk
COMMENT, thanks. :

Comments

  1. seems like there were lots of people went to Universal Studio this holiday.. gosh, i wish i can go there too..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will reply you as soon as possible ! :)
Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and formspring @karinzhou
For any inquiries you can simply email me at karinzhou1195@gmail.com
xoxo,
Karin

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Today

Hey Guys. At last... I got the time to take some outfit post. I know, you guys are already bored seeing all my writing and that Korean Food Recipe. So today I took some photos before going out with my family. :) I found my mom's old blouse a few weeks ago while looking around her wardrobe. The blouse is transparent and has high pads. LOL. Fashion did went around, huh? and didn't know that it could look this good on me with a high waist skirt I bought from Monaco. When I wore this outfit today, everyone in my house said that I look exactly like my mom when she is my age! hahahaa.  a little bit of vintage editing, done by photoscape! :) mom's blouse, monaco floral high waist, mary jane shoes and Loewe hand bag.  My narcism photos is next.. Hahahaha. I don't know why but I love my photos today. My eyes look big in every photos. argh. my eyes are too small. but I think my eyeliner makes it look big! ahh I just LOVE Bobbi Brown Eyeliner so much! :) this photo loo

11-11-11 Sweet Sixteen

FINALLY! I got time to edit my birthday photos! :)) I'm so happy that I got to share this to you guys! It felt like it's the happiest day ever! Everything's so perfect. Everyone I love was there except for my bestie Eunice from Malaysia. My sweet sixteen was held at grand manhattan club, hotel borobudur. my pretty bday cake! thankyou libra cake! :))  The stage..  posing before any guests come! my sister getting interviewed!  guests arriving! my two lovely aunties.. FAMILY.. <3  my sexy bitch, alexis haha~ my second dress..  me and my two handsome MC  my beautiful sis  a clearer picture of my dress  me mommy and daddy  papa and me! brother and his wife  2nd brother :*  my cutie lil brother :*  chicken dance!!! =D  partyyyy I didn't write much in this post cause nothing can explain how happy I am. nothing can be compared to this feeling I had. and I

a little bit too much? ;)

WARNING THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS LOT OF PHOTOS AND CAM WHORING PICTURES. PROCEED IF YOU WANT..TEEHEE! Sorry for the super late and so-less blogging guys. I've really been struggling with my overly too many tests and assignments. didn't sleep on the last day of world cup because of assignment. didn't even watch it. :( anyway like what I said in the previous post, I knew SPAIN will win! haha~ even though I supported German at first. :p So, to keep up with all the late blog posts, I'm gonna update you with a blog post full of pictures and updates.  Anyway I have another GOOD NEWS. I think I'm going to Guang Zhou, China to study! ooh, how I love it. I am going to live there and graduate there! Shopping and everything would be so FUN and CHEAP! haha. But, only if I am approved by the school. please god help me. and please pray for me guys. okay, enough of the bragging, haha. here are the photos.  1) did a little photo shoot of my lil bro and sis. haha~  you could blame