HEYYY Indonesian peeps I recently found a video of a British rapper (if I'm not wrong) singing his single, Indomie (Indonesian Instant Noodle) I don't know why but I kinda feel proud, lol. For people outside Indonesia, you should definitely try Indomie. It's not that I'm promoting, but even my friends from Russia, Korea and China love it! You guys should check it out! Here's the Video! :)
Really been busy these days. busy with my never-ending assignments. busy with my always-late-going-home work routine and even more tests! luckily my I heard that my management test is postponed to next week. *yeayy*! and fyi I really love rainy days, and now when the rainy days came, it really actually made my day brighter! haha~ not literally brighter, but my heart feels like that. I've always love cold weather, coz I hate hot! This is what I wore today to work. #while taking these photos this is what my bro said: "pusingg deh mkirin cc poto" muluuu" *LOL* mango white blazer, unbranded leopard tanktop and atmosphere skirt btw, this is the newest addition to my collection of glasses! :D For you guys who asked about the acid blouse I bought from the micasa sucasa bazaar. This is the picture! isn't it cute? this is the bangles i bought last Sunday with the glasses. hope forever21 ring this is the bangles i bought last Sunday with the glas...
bahahahah!!! I think he rap it coz he knows Eunice Hoo just recently ate it! WAHAHAH!
ReplyDeletewoahhhh indomie go international; :p
ReplyDeleteWWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM
wow. cool. hahhahah.LOL
ReplyDelete